Ext.Net.GridPanel with PagingToolbar adding selected records count and clear selection button to PagingToolbar

Ext.Net.GridPanel with PagingToolbar adding selected records count and clear selection button to PagingToolbar

How can I modify the PagingToolbar control to display a label indicating the count of selected records plus a button to clear selection (right next to the paging controls)?
    Hello, @DanGarkusha!

This is not supported by the paging toolbar. You'd have to modify it in order to attain this behavior.

The first step would be understanding the source code of the paging toolbar as of Ext JS 3.

Then you would need to add script block to your aspx page (javascript block) overriding the members of the component to what you'd want.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any specific documentation on doing this for Ext JS 3, but I seem to have found someone with the same questions back in 2007, that got an answer; this hopefully would help you attain your objective: enhance PagingToolbar.updateInfo to add selected rows.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thanks, Fabricio,

I've been able to come up with an alternative solution that would work for our users.