[CLOSED] Textfield with Triton theme

[CLOSED] Textfield with Triton theme

Hi Ext.Net Team,

I'm facing a problem converting an existing app to Triton theme. I have many windows with inside it a FormPanel.

With the triton theme the elements inside the FormPanel has no border and are not higlighted when selected. But in example explorer they work as expected (For example http://mvc.ext.net/#/Form_TextField/InputMask_Native/).

From GitHub I've donwloaded your ExampleExplorer MVC and I run it. I attach the result. Even here there are no border. With another theme it works.

Could you help me please?

Best regards
    Andrea

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cattura.PNG 
Views:	40 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	25187
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Oct 05, 2018 at 11:12 PM.
    Hello Andrea!

It was very subtle a difference, but I noticed that in your screenshot the "zoom" is slightly "out". There's a long-term limitation to Ext.NET (inherent from the Ext JS framework), where zooming is not supported. Not at all, and unfortunately they didn't show any intent in supporting it.

In fact, if I zoom in (or out) even public Examples Explorer, I get the borders disappear. Just do ctrl+0 (that's the shortcut for google chrome to reset zoom to 100% of the view) and you should see the borders in the version you ran locally.

Hope this helps!

p.s.: if you're curious on more details, you can search the forums for issues with browser zoom, there are further explanation and links to Sencha (company who owns Ext JS) forums' thread with their statements.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thank you very much Fabricio.

With zoom level set to 100% is working fine.

Best regards
    Hello, Andrea! Thanks for the feedback, and for understanding. Glad the issue could be cleared out.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert