Ext.Net.GridPanel with CheckboxSelectionModel and PagingToolbar select ALL records

Ext.Net.GridPanel with CheckboxSelectionModel and PagingToolbar select ALL records

How should I configure my GridPanel so that when I click on select-all checkbox it actually selects all records in the grid as opposed to just the records on the current page (client-side)?

The end result should be as follows:
    - The GridPanel shoud maintain selection across all pages
    - The entire list of selected records should be accessable via grid's object model
    gridPanel.getSelectionModel().selections
    Last edited by DanGarkusha; Oct 03, 2018 at 4:36 PM.

Ext.Net.GridPanel with SelectionMemory - restore selection after Store refresh

moved into a new thread...
    Last edited by DanGarkusha; Oct 04, 2018 at 2:26 PM. Reason: moved into a new thread...
    Hello @DanGarkusha, and welcome to Ext.NET forums!

Here's a few considerations on your questions:

- are you posting it in the right forums? Are you asking this for Ext.NET v1? You probably want it on 4.x Premium Help forum?
    - please keep one topic per thread. Two (or more) questions on the same thread does not work very well; so create one thread per question, unless they are very closely related

Maybe it is a good idea if you took your time to review our forums guidelines on posting new threads, that would really help us help you:

- Tips for creating simplified code samples
    - More Information Required
    - Forum Guidelines

You may also be interested in taking a look on the examples explorers. You can see the source code for each page, or you can download the whole project and run it from your location. Here are the links for version 4's, as it really looks like is the version you are using:
    - Examples Explorers - WebForms (sources)
    - Examples Explorers - MVC (sources)

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello Fabricio,

Thank you for welcoming me to Ext.NET forums.

- are you posting it in the right forums? Are you asking this for Ext.NET v1? You probably want it on 4.x Premium Help forum?
    Considering that the product I am supporting was put together using Ext.Net 1.x, I am fairly certain that this was the correct forum for me to post. Ideally, I would like to be able to post in 1.x PREMIUM but, for some reason, I was only granted access to 4.x PREMIUM instead of 1.x PREMIUM. How can this be resolved?

- please keep one topic per thread. Two (or more) questions on the same thread does not work very well; so create one thread per question, unless they are very closely related
    I was actually confused about the controls on this forum. Specifically, the "New Thread" and the "Reply to Thread" buttons look the same and are located in the same spot on the page so when I posted the second question I was sure that I was creating a new thread. I will correct that now that I understand the difference.

Hope this helps!
    While I do appeareth the time you took to provide me with the organizational guidelines involved in posting on these forums, I would also like to get an answer to my original question...
    Last edited by DanGarkusha; Oct 04, 2018 at 2:25 PM.
    Hello @DanGarkusha,

Sorry if I didn't respond, the answer may just be not actual if I do thinking 4.x and you want it 1.x.

To select all records across the pages, please refer to this thread: Select all grid rows in grid with paging

To keep selection across pages, use the SelectionMemory plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by DanGarkusha
    Considering that the product I am supporting was put together using Ext.Net 1.x, I am fairly certain that this was the correct forum for me to post. Ideally, I would like to be able to post in 1.x PREMIUM but, for some reason, I was only granted access to 4.x PREMIUM instead of 1.x PREMIUM. How can this be resolved?
    The 1.x premium support forums have been closed as Ext.NET 1.x reached end of support. So not having access to post therein was intentional, as you could see by the forums description here.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thanks Fabricio, the links were really helpful.