[CLOSED] Change Panel Header background color throughout application

[CLOSED] Change Panel Header background color throughout application

Hi,

We want to change the background color of Panel in entire application with simple/one place change, is this possible in Ext.Net 4.X? Any suggestions on this?. I know, i can change the same with below snippet for one page, but we are looking for "is there any way to make this global change and will effect everywhere"?

.x-panel-header-default{            background-color: #337ab7 !important;
            }
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Feb 01, 2019 at 6:45 PM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days
    Hello, Can anyone give us the suggestions on this issue!!!
    Hello @iansriley!

Posting to the community forums sometimes goes unnoticed by us, so I'm moving your thread to 4.x premium help.

We'll come back again soon with an answer to your inquiry.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello again, @iansriley!

I believe there are not just one, but several ways to attain your objective, depending on how your project is set up.

For one, layouts when using MVC's razor view. Similarly, master page while using WebForms.

You can also change the view code in MVC so that it always draws the CSS block to set up the custom style you need. You can also override page loading-related events, when WebForms.

Another way would be by editing the theme directly in Ext.NET sources, and rebuild the project with your change, so that you need to make zero changes to your specific code to get the new style. The price would be switch the references to the Built Ext.NET dll and merging the modification throughout Ext.NET releases (or re-applying a patch or change every time you refresh the source code).

So, I gave you an assortment of alternatives that should be possible, but a little more context would be required in order to offer something in further depth, and more likely to work for you.

Of course perhaps the directions above may help you already, so we are looking forward to your follow-up.

Just in case, the range of solutions most likely don't limit to what's above, because there may be other ways thru global.asax, web.config, and so forth...
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello @iansriley!

It's been a while since we last posted a reply to this thread, yet no feedback from you. Did the response we provided help you at all, or maybe you need to follow on the issue for something we didn't cover in our initial response?

We may mark this thread as closed if you don't post back in 7+ days from now, but that won't prevent you from further posting on this thread, so take your time.
    Fabrício Murta