Ext.net control is not working

Ext.net control is not working

I host my site at asphostportal, ext.net control is not working. Before I used version 3.x and it work well. But when I made one more application using the latest version and it doesn't work. I doubt that my hosting is not compatible or that my application is wrong. The following is the mistake:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission]
    Ext.Net.ResourceHandler.GetAssemblyTime(Assembly assembly) +33
    Ext.Net.ResourceHandler.IsSourceModified(HttpReque st request) +140
    Ext.Net.ResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +137
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +341
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Thanks.
    Hello @mayme, and welcome to Ext.NET forums!

It looks like your new project has settings/bindings/restrictions that are preventing Ext.NET to work, you should compare it with the working project's Web.config and try to isolate the cause or rule that's preventing it to work.

Unfortunately, I don't have much clue on what exactly could be wrong with the information you provided.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert