[CLOSED] MultiUpload() and single file upload in same grid with same column in MVC

[CLOSED] MultiUpload() and single file upload in same grid with same column in MVC

Hello,
    I am using MultiUpload() control in formpanel to upload multiple files within the grid.
    In grid each rows behave differently based on data. With some condition grid row should upload single file(fileupload()).
    In some scenario within the grid it has to support multiupload files as usual.
    Can we do this type of conditional (row based) upload functionality in MVC with same grid panel.
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Oct 19, 2018 at 5:06 PM.
    Hello @MOHAMMEDRAFI!

I don't see why not. If it works on WebForms, there's no reason it wouldn't in MVC. Maybe the challenge involved would be rather porting the client-server communication and interaction, as the concepts differ substantially between WebForms and MVC, but I'm confident that, generally speaking, for each problem we solve in a WebForms solution, the same can be also implemented in MVC -- maybe not with the same level of difficulty, as some may be harder, some easier, but regardless of that, there should be a correspondence in expressiveness power between the two.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    Could you please provide sample example it will be great help.
    Hello, @MOHAMMEDRAFI!

Is the scenario you explained initially based on an example within our Examples Explorer?
    Unfortunately there is no ready example I can think of that does exactly what you described, so we can't just provide you a full working example on that usage scenario. But we sure are willing to help you if you wrap up some code on it and get stuck at some point.

If you already have this scenario written in WebForms and are having issues on porting it to MVC, maybe you could make a simplified running WebForms example ou of that, and we can give you guidance on what could be done for it to work on MVC.
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello @MOHAMMEDRAFI!

Have you been able to work on the example you needed here? Do you still need help to accomplish what you described initially? It's been a while since we last posted a message here and still no feedback from you.

We may mark this thread as closed if you don't post a follow-up here in 7+ days from now, but that won't prevent you from ever posting here when you feel fit.
    Fabrício Murta