[FIXED] [#1585] [4.6.0] Error Locking, Cell Editing Summary Grid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[FIXED] [#1585] [4.6.0] Error Locking, Cell Editing Summary Grid

Hello, there is an error when a group is collapsed and the cells can no longer be edited, this problem is "Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'view' of null",
    I have a grid where I work in this way and I have the same error, it would be nice if you could help me with this problem
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	25163  
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jun 14, 2018 at 5:45 PM.
    Hello @JorgeCh! And welcome to Ext.NET forums!

Please, when you create a new subject, post it as a new thread, not within another, unrelated, existing thread. It would help keeping the forums tidy. We moved your post into a new thread in the corresponding forums.

As for the problem you reported, thank you! We could reproduce it and logged it in our issues tracker under #1585. We'll post an update here as soon as we get the issue addressed in Ext.NET for good.

Anyway, for the time being there's a simple way to avoid the issue. Just use Row Selection Model instead of Cell selection Model and you should be good. To do so, all you have to do is completely remove the SelectionModel block in your grid panel definition.

We hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    thanks!!! worked correctly
    Hello again!

We've fixed the issue in Ext.NET, so that you can use the CellModel with this grid setup. The fix is slated to be out public on Ext.NET 4.6.0 release, and already available to premium subscription users who Build Ext.NET from sources.

Thanks again for reporting the issue!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert