I'm trying to determine how best to port an old Coolite/Ext.Net 0.8.1 web application to Ext.Net 4.x.

In the existing code, there's a bit that takes some values from a row and updates one value in the selected row's model.

The original javascript function that gets called uses the following line to update a single value in the selected row (strStatus is either 0 or 1):

gpOrders.getSelectionModel().getSelected().set("Status", strStatus);
I've tried a number of variations on this that seem more Ext.NET v4.x-friendly, but they all seem to fail at the same point and insist that "set" is not a valid function. The code I'm testing with now is:

var selection = App.gpOrders.getSelectionModel().getSelected();
if (selection) {
    selection.set("Status", strStatus);
}
I have verified that I am getting an object in the "selection" variable, so it would appear that something in the syntax has changed and that's not the proper function call today.

I'm having trouble locating an example in the Ext.Net examples or the ExtJS documentation that tells me what the modern alternative is for this old piece of code.

The error displayed is:
0x800a01b6 - JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'set'
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!