[CLOSED] Vertical Column Tab Sequence for TemplateColumn in Grid Panel (Ext.Net 4.5)

[CLOSED] Vertical Column Tab Sequence for TemplateColumn in Grid Panel (Ext.Net 4.5)

Hi Team,

We are using a Grid Panel with TemplateColumns (in TemplateColumns, we are using HTML input text box), we have a requirement i.e. the user should navigate to next row for that particular cell when clicking on tab key(Its kind of vertical column tab sequence).

To Implement this functionality do we have any property available for Virtual tab sequence.

Please help me out.
    Thank you
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jul 28, 2018 at 3:39 AM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days
    Hello @iansriley!

I'm not sure how exactly it behaves in your current scenario, but isn't it TabIndex you're looking for? Ext.NET components have the TabIndex property for that ends, but as you're dealing with pure-html (aka "content") components within cells, you maybe better off setting these components' HTML tabIndex. You may write the tab index number based on the row number/id of the grid, and maybe you want to shift it up by some amount in case you have other components using tabIndex (either explicitly or implicitly) and tabbing randomly jumps off the grid. You may need to re-render the cells to reorder the tabIndex in case you sort the grid as well.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @iansriley!

It's been a while since we last replied you and still didn't hear back. Did the answer above help you at all, or do you still need help with this inquiry?

We may mark this thread as closed if you do not post a follow-up in 7+ days from now, but that won't prevent you from posting follow-ups.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert