Problem IIS HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server

Problem IIS HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server

It is a new IIS server, and I get an error when running the web application. I'm missing some configuration?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	25139
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error2.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	25140
    Hello, I recently run in this problem and it was just a missing feature from the server. In the case, I had a project using rewrite module (Web.config had a <rewrite> section in it). As the module was missing, and the web server had no idea what was the problem, then this very generic message was shown.

So you probably has something very close to this, probably not that missing module, but an unsupported key set up in your Web.config file. Ext.NET does not require any additional IIS module in order to run, so I recommend you set up a simple "hello world" Ext.NET project and publish there to start with.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Well, actually reading your screenshots in detail it seems a Web.config keyword is just misplaced within a wrong section. As we indicated in the other thread, you should review your Web.config based on the sample one either provided by the NuGet package or the one we linked from said thread.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert