[CLOSED] Need to add/remove fields on the fly from code behind to achart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello @feanor91!

Sorry, not much idea. What I can say for sure is that something in the test case we worked with do not reproduce the relevant scenario in production that makes this happen, or else we would be able to get a better bearing of the issue, ultimately being able to provide at least a workaround for that issue.

But it does not make much sense that the clearSprites() call would break the series like that, as the sprites are re-created if absent when you call setSeries.

Something that might just work instead of figuring out what's wrong with the series structure would be to just call a setSeries() with a freshly-crafted javascript object (with all relevant series' settings contained in your original test case lines 135-147).

If you can figure out how to reproduce the issue currently happening in production within the test case, maybe we could expand on the original line of solution.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @feanor91!

It's been a while since we last replied your inquiry here and still no follow-up from you. We're eager to help you, but can't do much without being able to reproduce the issue in our side.

Have you been able to sort out the issue with the chart dynamic changes? We may mark the thread as closed if you do not post a follow-up in 7+ days from now, but we won't lock up the thread, so you'll still be able to post afterwards.
    Fabrício Murta
    Hi

No, no solution, I abandonned the idea to make it works for now
    Hello @feanor91!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we're but unable to help unless we can grab a hold on reproducing the issue. Else we can make lots of guesses, spend lots of pages, and not solve a single problem.

So, if you ever come back to trying this and see how to imbue the breaking part to the test case, then share it with us and we'll do our best to help you sort out the issue and make it work the way you need!

I will be marking the thread as close now but you can post a follow-up anytime in the future (or create a new thread if you feel like it), we'll still be here to help!
    Fabrício Murta
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12