[CLOSED] Element 'Recordfield' is not a know element.

[CLOSED] Element 'Recordfield' is not a know element.

I prevoiously use this store definition about 5 years ago on version 1.x.

<Store>
        <ext:Store  ID="StoreListaGastosAdicionales" runat="server" AutoLoad="false" SerializationMode="Complex">
            <Reader>
            <ext:ArrayReader>
                    <Fields>
                        <ext:RecordField Name="GASTO" Type="String"  AllowBlank="true" UseNull="true"/>
                        <ext:RecordField Name="COSTO_ESTIMADO" Type="String"  AllowBlank="true" UseNull="true"/>
                        <ext:RecordField Name="COMENTARIOS" Type="String"  AllowBlank="true"  UseNull="true"/>
                        <ext:RecordField Name="ID_TIPO_GASTO" Type="String"  AllowBlank="true"  UseNull="true"/>
                        <ext:RecordField Name="ID_GASTO_VIAJE" Type="String"  AllowBlank="true"  UseNull="true"/>
                    </Fields>
            </ext:ArrayReader>
            </Reader>
        </ext:Store>
    </Store>
    Now I am using this same definition on 4.x and it highlites the HTML code saying that Element'Recordfield' is not a known element. How can I use an array reader in my gridpanel?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Feb 23, 2018 at 4:31 PM.
    Hello @CTello! Well, and welcome to Ext.NET forums! Seems that's your first post even thought your account is from 2012! :-)

As for your question, a number of features have been changed since v1 to v4. Please take a look how this example changed from Ext.NET 1 to Ext.NET 4. I'm sure you'll be able to port your page to the current version of Ext.NET with ease. Unfortunately, from major version changes, specially 4 versions away, it will be common to have syntax changes like that.

- Simple array grid in Ext.NET 1
    - Simple array grid in Ext.NET 4

For each example, just click the Source Code button (top-left to the example body) so that you can see the source code of the example.

Let us know if it's still not clear for you.

Oh, and last but not least, whenever you paste code in the forums, you can wrap it between [code][/code] tags. It will make your code not only indented, but also much more readable!

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thank you Fabricio for pointing me the new syntax.

I haven´t had the need to post in forums due to most of my enquiries are already answered within other forum threads.

Again, thank you for the help.

You can close this thread.
    Last edited by CTello; Feb 22, 2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Hello @CTello! Thanks for the feedback, and glad it helped!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert