[CLOSED] Long touch for context menu on grid on tablet

[CLOSED] Long touch for context menu on grid on tablet

I am using Surface Pro 4 and i have a grid with a Context menu. We use a BeforeItemContextMenu so we can disable the right click based on user permission. I tried to long press this on the tablet and i cannot get the context menu to show. What do i need to do to get the context menu to show on a long press with the option to return false and cancel it.

I set the theme as NeptuneTouch. ext.net 4.2.2

Thanks
    /Z

<Listeners>
                                <BeforeItemContextMenu Handler=" _onContextMenu(this, record, item, index, e, App.GridPanel1);" />
                            </Listeners>
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jan 09, 2018 at 6:38 PM.
    Hello @Z!

It would help to see a working sample to see how it works in desktop and how it doesn't work (maybe in a commented out block for the listener you expected to work). If we can reproduce this, for example, with chrome emulation, then maybe we can suggest a possibly easy, workaround or a better way to handle touch on that situation.

It may be possible Ext.NET should handle the event by "long tap" and not "long click", for example.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    close pls. works on emulator
    /Z
    Hello @Z!

This could be a issue specific to the browser you are using. If the device uses a popular web browser like Edge or even, maybe Opera, we should at least log this as an issue so we can eventually fix support for this.

I don't recall receiving reports of broken longpress event handling recently.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    I requested to close this one.
    /Z