Bugs & Support

Bugs & Support

Hello,
    I have added a suspected bug issue on Oct 27,
    Suspected Bug - FieldTrigger IconCls Disappears on click and Subsequent Hovers
    . I have added simple code to reproduce the issue. There has been no response to the post and no confirmation that it is or is not a bug. Why is the support so poor?
    Hi @edip,

Unfortunately we have only been able to focus on Premium Help threads for the last while. Right now, supporting the Ext.NET Premium support members is our priority.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I do understand that you are a small company with limited resources, but this is what I dislike about todays world...people find it so easy to hide. Just a simple response or acknowledgement would be nice and respectful. I have uncovered what I believe to be a bug and I cannot use this functionality unless it is fixed. I am a reasonable man and am trying to work with you, not against you. I have tried some other workarounds but have found issues with them as well and have outlined those issues in my other posts. I would never ignore my past customers for my current customers...my past customers are a big part of what makes my current customers possible. When I build software, I am responsible for that software and if there are defects in my software, I fix them regardless of support contracts. So, right now I am stuck again and cannot move forward with my application.