Grid Panel header

Grid Panel header

hello every body
    in my ext.net project i changed the font size to 15px
    so, the grid panels headers are appeared in not suitable form
    i need a way to change the width,height of grid panel header to be suitable with my font size
    Hello @ghada!

For that you'll need to bind custom CSS styling. To know what you should change to make it fit, you can use your browser's DOM inspector, then bind either the individual CSS setting (styleSpec) or CSS class (baseCls) to the component affected by what to change.

Maybe a shortcut to that would be basing on a theme that is closer to how you want the pages to look like, so that you can change less to get it the way you want.

Premium subscribers have access to Ext.NET source code, this allows to change the theme itself or add new themes, although it is not a trivial task nevertheless.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    hello @fabricio.murta
    thank you
    but I want to use ext.net layout types such as fit layout, border layout....etc rather than css. but I don't know the way of doing that
    Last edited by ghada; Oct 13, 2017 at 6:26 PM.
    Hello @ghada!

Browse our examples explorers to see what you can do with layouts. A good starting point would be: HBoxLayout - Basic.

Notice how layouts influence on the disposition of items -- it does not influence in colors, font sizes and other styling -- that aspect would be handled by the different available themes, which changes the page as a whole colors and fonts.

For specific and pontual colors+fonts changes, you have the Cls, BaseCls, Style and several other style-related settings, as well as directly overriding theme CSS classes thru advanced CSS programming. Usually you find which CSS class you should change with browser debugging tools' DOM inspector. Then you can make the CSS specific to a given components' hierarchy by using CSS selectors, which seems to be what you don't want to do, but honestly, I don't see another way to do that on Ext.NET unless you edit the theme files -- and that would require a premium subscription so that you have access to the full Ext.NET sources.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert