[CLOSED] Fileupload control which is inside a UserControl is missing when Fieldset with Collapsed="true"

[CLOSED] Fileupload control which is inside a UserControl is missing when Fieldset with Collapsed="true"

I have a fieldset which consists of several other ext controls along with another fieldset inside <Items>....</Items> tag.
    Inside this inner fieldset i put a usercontrol which consists of a fileupload control and a panel to show the list of uploaded documents.

the tag follows he following hierarchy.

Viewport
    Items
    FormPanel
    Panel
    FieldContainer
    FieldSet
    items
    other simple controls
    Fieldset
    Conent
    -User Control(file upload control)

Its working fine when i put the parent fieldset's collapsed property set to false. But with collapsed property set to true the fileupload control is not coming up.
    But the respective documents showing panel is visible.

We have attached the code relating to this problem.

Please advise.

Cheers
    Pavan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Dec 01, 2017 at 5:33 PM.
    Hello, @pavanpokkunuri!

I'm afraid we can't help you much with the information provided. As per our Forum Guidelines For Posting New Topics, we'd require code samples to be shared in [code][/code] blocks, and they shouldn't include unrelated/proprietary code. Only the essential to reproduce the issue on our side. I see you shared a 51kb big file. Assuming that's a plain text file that's way too long for a code sample by its size alone.

There are some useful templates suggested in More Information Required, and you may want to review the Tips for creating simplified code samples for some helpful instructions on reducing your real world use case scenario into an Ext.NET-driven test case.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello, @pavanpokkunuri!

Been some days since we replied your inquiry here and still no news from you. We would really love to be able to help you with your inquiry, but we'd require the information as per our guidelines posted above, or else we just wouldn't be able to reproduce your issue and understand your needs so that we can effectively help you out with your needs with Ext.NET.

We may mark this thread as closed if you don't reply to it in the next 7+ days, but don't worry, even after we mark this as closed, you can just post here when you are able to and we'll reopen the thread and attend to your inquiry.

We're looking forward to your follow-up!
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello fabricio.murta,

Here goes he sample code.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="SampleTemp.aspx.cs" Inherits="Kolme.Leads.Pages.SampleTemp" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head runat="server">
        <title></title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
            <div>
                <ext:ResourceManager ID="ResourceManager2" runat="server" Theme="Neptune" DirectMethodNamespace="KolmeERP">
                </ext:ResourceManager>
                <ext:FieldContainer ID="fldcntrFeasibilityDetails" runat="server" Layout="HBoxLayout">
                    <Items>
                        <ext:FieldSet ID="fldsetFeasible" runat="server" Title="Is Feasible" HideMode="Offsets"
                            MarginSpec="10 0 0 30" Collapsed="true" CheckboxToggle="true" ToggleOnTitleClick="true"
                            Collapsible="true" Width="480">
                            <Items>
                                <ext:FileUploadField ID="flduploadcntrl" runat="server"></ext:FileUploadField>
                            </Items>
                        </ext:FieldSet>
                    </Items>
                </ext:FieldContainer>
            </div>
        </form>
    </body>
    </html>

Filedset with default collpased = "true", in this case the fileupload control's browse button is not getting rendered.

Any suggestions please.
    Hello @pavanpokkunuri!

Thanks for the test case, it works fine. Actually it works so fine I can't reproduce the issue you've reported.

Tried MS-Edge and Chrome, but I don't see you mentioning the error is specific to any web browser.

Here's what I see when I try your example: animated gif

Did I miss anything necessary to reproduce the issue?

Tested also on Ext.NET 4 and 3. Neither trigger any issue.
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello fabricio.murta,

Actually, We've been working in an integrated solution of n-tier architecture which consists several projects. This page is one of the project.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1(2).JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	25058

As shown in the above screenshot Lead project is one among those projects. For leads project, i've added ext.net vesion 3.0.0.35012 dll and tried it in mozilla and chrome browsers. But i'm getting the issue.

Attcahing is the Gif of the problem we ar facing.

Please suggest.

Regards
    Pavan
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	output_h6zcl5.gif 
Views:	140 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	25059  
    Hello @pavanpokkunuri!

The latest version in Ext.NET 3.x series is 3.3.0, so you should be upgrading from 3.0.0 to 3.3.0. We can't really help much if you are using an early version of Ext.NET and the bug is not reproducible in the latest version.
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello @pavanpokkunuri!

Did you have an opportunity to upgrade Ext.NET to its latest 3.x version and test the issue you reported? I'm confident this would fix your issue. Well, but there's always the possibility other issues can arise. It is common a fix for older versions is not compatible with newer, which we can't really track down, and it's been a considerable amount of fixes in-between 3.0.0 and 3.3.0.

Take your time and let us know if you still need assistance on this thread.

If you don't leave a follow-up in 7+ days from now, we may mark the thread as closed, assuming you don't need further help on this. But don't worry, you'll still be able to post here even after we mark as closed, and we can reopen and continue the issue.
    Fabrício Murta