[CLOSED] paging toolbar events

[CLOSED] paging toolbar events

hi,

i am using paging toolbar in Gridpanel.In this Gridpanel i want to get paging toolbar first page,previous page,Next page and Last page Buttons onclick event.How i can get these buttons on click event in javascript also ajaxevent.please give me a example.

i am using 0.8.2 coolite version.

Thanks

by
    Antony......

RE: [CLOSED] paging toolbar events

Hi,

The PagingToolbar doesn't provide any events (it is need to change javascript source code to fire those events). Those button just reload the store with start and limit parameters. Therefore listen BeforeLoad or Load event of the Store (depends from your application logic)

May be if you provide more details what you try to accomplish then we can provide better solution

paging toolbar loses filter params when paging

i saw this and thought a similar solution may be used for when a page is changed.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...Paging-Toolbar

basically, i am filtering the grid with my own custom filter, then when i refresh the grid, i add the filter info to the store's params...but when i page using the paging toolbar, it uses it's own method to refresh the store, and i cannot add my searchfilters....so i thought i could hijack the pagingtoolbar's "page" eventhandler....any other ideas would be useful also.
    Hi @ecko,

Please start a new forum thread. If you feel the threads are related, it is OK to cross-link between the two.