[CLOSED] IE Underlines Menu Items

[CLOSED] IE Underlines Menu Items

Bit of a hard one to replicate but basically after using my app for a period IE will decide to randomly underline the menu items as though they are hyperlinks. Just wondering if anyone has seen this and/or has a global fix.

Ta,
    D
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Sep 11, 2017 at 5:18 PM.
    Hello @CanopiusApplications!

Sorry for the delay in the response, for some reason it didn't show up before you posted the second one.

But I'm afraid we wouldn't be of much help here unless we have a definitive way to reproduce it. If you find anything else that helps consistently reproduce the issue, let us know, maybe then we can help you prevent this issue from happening.

What I can think of is, some network/memory issues preventing the CSS from loading properly so some parts of the page becomes unstyled. Any chance that would be it?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Not to worry and appreciate nothing can be done from your end as I can't provide a sample to replicate. I was just hoping it had been seen before and there was some sort of "fix all".

I suspect your theory is correct so I will keep an eye out for any suspicious looking code.

No problem closing the ticket.

D
    Hello @CanopiusApplications!

Thanks for the feedback, if you find a way to consistently reproduce the issue, don't hesitate in contacting us, we'll try to help. Chances are though, an issue already fixed on newer Ext.NET releases.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hi Fabricio

You do touch on an something I probably need to tackle and that is the versioning as we currently use 2.5 -- now we have a lot of apps running Ext so upgrading is going to be quite a big job given they are quite heavily styled, quite a few overrides etc. I will need to look into this fairly soon though.

I also wanted to grab a screenshot of the underline issue but not seen it for a while until this AM so attached is a SS for your reference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	25038

D