Multiline(multirow) Tabpanel

Multiline(multirow) Tabpanel

hi

I have a requirement to display multi line tabs without tab scroll with tabpanel.
    I found bottom css solution in ext.js forum but it's not worked for Ext.net 4.x .

.mycompany-tabpanel-onerow ul.x-tab-strip {
            width: 10000px !important;
    }

.mycompany-tabpanel-multirow ul.x-tab-strip {
        width: auto !important;
    }
    I try to applay this solution to ext.net 4.x, but i could not find "ul.x-tab-strip" css in styles of page elements.
    I test "width=auto !important" to similar name cases and i couldn't get multirow tabpanel response.
    Is there any way to applay css or override tabpanel in ext.net to solve this problem?

You can review previous answers in Ext.NET 1.x forum from here.
    Last edited by gnostic; Aug 17, 2017 at 3:20 PM.
    Hello @gnostic!

If you open the ExtJS forum thread you linked with the CSS "fix" for this issue, and move back to the first pages, you'll see there's a whole extension involved in that.

As far as I could understand, an extension was shared there and it worked back to version 4 of ExtJS (equivalent to Ext.NET v2). Then at some point in ExtJS 5 or ExtJS 6 (Ext.NET 3 and 4, respectively), it stopped working, and that CSS rule you shared in your post in addition to the extension shared in that thread, fixed the upgrade issue.

That said, I believe to attain this functionality you'll need to apply the extension to the TabPanel as well. This is not a functionality we support in Ext.NET and we can't guarantee it will work, and maybe it will need further modification in order to work on your side.

Well, I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert