[FIXED] [#1505] [4.3.0] Horizontal Scrolling Broken

[FIXED] [#1505] [4.3.0] Horizontal Scrolling Broken

so this is an easy one to report as it is reproducible from the examples page.

Load up the Locking Grid (editable).

the horizontal scroller is broken. see my attached image. ONLY the green part works. you can drag that to scroll.

The arrows in RED are broken (and do nothing) and clicking on the ORANGE does nothing also.

Important Note: i use IE 11 and it is broken. I tested in Chrome and it works fine!

please review.
    thanks
    /Z
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	25027  
    Hello @Z!

Just for the record, the example you mentioned is:
    - GridPanel > Locking Grid > Cell Editing

To get a scrollbar easier to reproduce the issue, it is enough to just resize one of the columns by their handle to make them wider.

EDIT: reworded above to clarify this is an issue, was reproduced and the instruction was to make it easier to reproduce the issue.
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jul 10, 2017 at 2:21 PM. Reason: reworded to clarify
    Thank you for clarifying the exact example.

I dont understand the rest of your response. the example in IE11 is broken before and after resizing a column.

I also cannot ask a client to resize a column every page load.

Can you verify that this is indeed a bug or not?

Thanks,
    /Z
    Hello again @Z, and thanks for reporting this!

I've noticed also, even in the simple grid panel example there may be issues with the horizontal scrollbar when using Internet Explorer 11. If you scroll right and back left by clicking the < scroller button, it gets reset right when it is close to the leftmost position.

Anyway, I've tested with our unstable Ext.NET 4.3.0 branch (which incorporates ExtJS 6.5.0) and the issue is no longer actual, so that's totally going to be fixed in the upcoming release.

The 6.5.0 branch is still unstable so we don't recommend you trying to use it in production yet, so we kindly ask you to, if possible, ignore this bug until our next release is out.

If you can't afford to wait for that specific issue, let us know, and we'll try and provide you with a temporary fix until our next release is ready.

I hope this helps!

We've logged your issue under #1505, and you will notice we logged-and-closed it because it is fixed in Ext.NET core already and it is just a matter of time before the fix is made available.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Our client is the one that noticed it. If it is days/weeks, we can wait (unless they start to yell). Otherwise, if the timeline is months, it would be good to fix. It is pretty basic functionality not to work.
    /Z
    Hello @Z! Just to let you know, 4.3.0 released, so you should be able to fix this issue for good on your application!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert