[CLOSED] How to set multiple values for one ListFilter's menuItem

[CLOSED] How to set multiple values for one ListFilter's menuItem

Hi,

<Features>
    <ext:GridFilters runat="server" ID="GridFilters2" Local="true">
    <Filters>
    <ext:ListFilter DataIndex="StatusName" Options="Assigned,InProgress,Rejected" Value="Assigned,InProgress" />
    </Filters>
    </ext:GridFilters>
    </Features>

In above code, i need to display multiple bind items on "Rejected" selected from ListFilter, i.e when i select "Rejected" from Filter then record which have "Rejected", "Rejected For reason 1", "Rejected For Reason 2" values will come as a result.

Right now, on select "Rejected" only record which have Status "Rejected" are bind as a result in Grid. i also need to bind Status like "Rejected For reason 1", "Rejected For Reason 2" etc. on "Rejected" select from ListFilter.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ListFilter.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	25021  
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Sep 22, 2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days
    Hello @sohelvali!

As per your description, you would require a column just containing the status 'rejected' or not, and then another with the reason it was rejected. Then the gridFilters could work the way you need.

If you really mean to customize the component, well, a starting point would be on this thread, where @Caleb made his own behavior for the StringFilter: How can I filter a GridPanel that has a mapped editor field?

We can't really support customization (for their specific application nature, they are never guaranteed to work in all cases) of code, but if you happen to draw something like Caleb did and get stuck, we could lend a hand to figure out the remaining bits for that to work.

I hope this helps!

p.s.: would you mind editing your initial post and wrapping the code you pasted around [code][/code] tags, according to our Forum Guidelines For Posting New Topics?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @sohelvali!

It's been a while since we answered your inquiry here and still no feedback from you? We're wondering whether the answer helped you or are you still in a struggle trying to make the grid work the way you need.

If our last follow-up helped you advance in this and you got stuck further, we may be able to help you a little more if you are working on a simplified test case that you could share here, Forum Guidelines"]following our guidelines[/URL]. We may not be able to do the whole thing for you, but offer at least some guidance if stuck in a particular issue.

Anyway, if we don't get a feedback from you in 7+ days from now, we may be marking this thread as closed, for our records. As we don't really lock up the closed threads, you'll still be able to post a follow-up here after that, so take your time.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert