[CLOSED] Ext.Net.MultiSelectListeners does not have a public property named AfterDrop

[CLOSED] Ext.Net.MultiSelectListeners does not have a public property named AfterDrop

While upgrading from version 1.7 to 4.2.1 noticed AfterDrop properfy is not longer supported although didn't find any reference to it on the changes log. Which would be the recommended approach to replace it?

<ext:MultiSelect ID="selectedItems" runat="server"
    										    StoreID="selectedItemsStore"
    										    KeepSelectionOnClick="WithCtrlKey" 
    										    ValueField="Id" DisplayField="Name"
    										    DragGroup="sel" DropGroup="avail,sel"
    										    AppendOnly="false"
    										    AutoScroll="true">
    						    <Listeners>
    							    <AfterDrop Handler="#{selectedItemsStore}.sort(sortBy, 'ASC');
    												    #{availableData}.setValue(Ext.encode(#{availableItems}.getValues(true)));
                                                        #{selectionEvent}.setValue(true);" />
    						    </Listeners>
    					    </ext:MultiSelect>
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jun 23, 2017 at 6:45 PM.
    Hello @AdvanceLoanTechnologies! Welcome to Ext.NET forums!

There's a long changelog in-between Ext.NET 1 and 4. There's probably one mentioning the changes in the event naming convention for that case but it would take longer to find where it is in changelog than to actually get to the point.

That said, just drop the After from the event and it should work fine. Beware of scope changes (available variables at the time the event is called).

This example may help you get the available variables on components' handlers: Events - Listeners - Arguments.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert

MultiSelect property KeepSelectionOnClick missing

Thanks for your feedback, is working now with the Drop listener. Noticed also the property KeepSelectionOnClick is missing, do you know if it got replaced by a different approach? Searched the release documents but didn't find anything related to it.
    Hello @AdvanceLoanTechnologies!

I'm afraid I'm not seeing this setting on the documentation from ExtJS for the MultiSelect component. It may have been silently removed at some point, but if you look at this example, it seems the approach is attained with MultiSelect="true": Form - MultiSelect - Overview - Selection Mode.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta

MultiSelect property KeepSelectionOnClick missing

Thanks for your response, will include this property on MultiSelects.
    Hello! Glad it helped, and thanks for your feedback!
    Fabrício Murta