Gridpanel horizontal bar problems

Gridpanel horizontal bar problems

Hello!
    I have a problem with my application: only on some users' PC (with Windows 10) if a gridpanel have many columns, the horizontal scrollbar does not appear (for example with Edge browser) or is "blocked" (in Chrome browser).

The same application on others PC, has no problems in any browser (Windows 10 and the same version of browsers).

Example on Edge browser (there aren't scrollbars):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edge.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	24954

Example on Chrome browser (there are scrollbars ma the horizontal seem to be locked)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrome.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	24955

Please, can you help me to resolve this?

Thank you!

Stefano
    Hello Stefano!

We didn't receive any complain about that issue yet, without being able to reproduce it, we are but hands tied and unable to help.

In your case it is even hard to try some guesses.

Can you reproduce this on your development machine/environment? If so, that would be a good chance on being able to narrow down the issue -- whether it is on Ext.NET or something due to the whole program integration.

In other words, we don't see how we can help unless you can provide us a simplified test case reproducing the issue, so we can actually see it happen and either fix the bug behind it or provide you a workaround to that, or maybe just point a misuse in some concept/layout (would be best case).

I believe you are familiar with the process, but just as a reminder, we put up a thread with tips on narrowing down samples we can effectively use to help you here: Tips for creating simplified code samples

I hope you can narrow down the issue to provide us a test case we can help with. If you don't find & fix the problem meanwhile -- as sometimes by simplifying the real-world case just points out the problem!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert