[CLOSED] Datefield / picker question

[CLOSED] Datefield / picker question

Hi guys,

I use a datefield for day of birth. It's for a drivers-license. Here in Holland you can drive from 17 years old so I set the Max date on today minus 17 years. That's no problem ofcourse. But when clicking on the datepicker I would start the date visible also on that date instead of today. How to achieve that ?

Martin
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jun 23, 2017 at 8:59 PM. Reason: no feedback from the user in 7+ days
    Hello Martin!

It sounds very similar to the discussion that took place a few months ago. Take a look: Is it possible that the displayed calendar corresponds to the min/max date defined?.

Were the similarity breaks in your case is that you don't have a start and end date fields, but just an individual date field. But again, I think the same idea there could be used on your case, just that you would only have a "start date" field, and the fixed "end date" field will just be the code filling the end date allowed to the field.

I think that one of the feasible solutions for this scenario will be covered by a code very similar to the one there. But I may be wrong, so let us know if that thread and idea does not help.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hi Fabricio. I will look into that thread...

Martin
    Last edited by CarWise; May 10, 2017 at 1:39 PM.
    Hello @CarWise!

Alright, we're looking forward to your feedback!
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello @CarWise!

It's been some time since we last replied your inquiry here and still no feedback from you. Do you still need assistance in this topic? We may mark this thread as closed in 7+ days from now but you will still be able and welcome to post a feedback here when you can.
    Fabrício Murta