[CLOSED] .Net Core support

[CLOSED] .Net Core support

Hey Guys,
    Any plan to support .net Core anytime soon?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; May 09, 2017 at 2:33 AM.
    Hello @amitpareek!

We have two threads about this and I'm afraid they are still actual. Please check them out:

- ASP.NET 5 and WebForms (last I checked webforms support on ASP.NET Core it was not really meant to exist, hope I'm not too off the ledge here).
    - Ext.Net and ASP.NET 5 (vNext) (this thread has a longer discussion over earlier versions and also links to our github issues tracking this feature).

Long story short, we are probably not releasing anything until the code consolidates. Even Newtonsoft.Json package -- which Ext.NET relies a lot -- is still in beta stage.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thank you for your response. So in short, we have to wait. :) No problem we will wait. But I hope the support comes sooner than later.
    As we have other threads in the subject, we're marking this as closed, alright?

You may be interested in new about this, when we release such a feature of course there will be newsletter and our social media publicizing it, but if sticking to the forums or github, you can just subscribe to the thread and github issues here:
    - Ext.Net and ASP.NET 5 (vNext) - post #8

Hope this is alright for you, this will help us track the issue and keep everyone up to date with its status.
    Fabrício Murta
    Reviving this thread. Any update on support for .net core?
    Hello @amitpareek!

Thank you for your interest in support of Ext.NET with .NET Core but, unfortunately, we have no news worth sharing about it at the present moment.
    Fabrício Murta
    Ext.NET for ASP.NET Core 3.1 is now available.

https://ext.net/v7-0-preview-for-asp-net-core/

Going forward, there will be three separate editions of Ext.NET, Legacy, Modern, and Classic.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder