[CLOSED] RadioGroup stop working!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, thanks Fabricio! I've sent an email to support@ext.net yesterday morning and still waiting for the answer.
    Hello. Your email was received, and a response was sent, but I see now that it was rejected by your mail server and bounced back.

The response from the remote server was:
    555 5.7.1 <----------_---_------@--------.com.br>: Recipient address rejected: Falha no teste SPF. Este seu servidor 999.99.999.99 nao consta em seu DNS como autorizado a enviar e-mails em nome do seu dominio. Corrija este registro (txt v=spf1) em seu DNS e retransmita a mensagem. Repasse esta mensagem para o seu suporte de TI.
    Please resend your request from an email address that can accept replies.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hello, i did what you said and did not work. I genereated a package from the master branch using the .bat, created a new Project and added the references , and the error persisted.
    Hello @banrisulssw!

I don't remember saying anything about .bat. If you had to manually run a batch file, that is a potential reason no package would be created at all.

You should get NuGet packages dumped off a Release configuration Build. When you first open the solution, it opens in the Debug configuration. Switch that to Release and build. It should take some time and then dump the NuGet packages under src/bin/NuGet.

And then you should set up your NuGet package manager to search that directory or copy over and extract the corresponding .nupkg file to your project solution's packages folder.

Or, forget about the NuGet package and do it the hard way, manually copying over the generated DLL files once you build the project.

I consistently cannot reproduce the issue here when using github Ext.NET. I don't think there's any difference, but are you using the short version test case suggested here?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Yes, i'm using your test case. Even installling the nuget package, the radio button still not working. I'll rollback the Ext.Net version from our Project, please let me know when the issue is solved. Thanks for the help.
    Hello @banrisulssw!

Yes, you're actually right! For some reason the fix didn't make it to the generated NuGet package from sources! I'm investigating this right now and will keep you posted!
    Fabrício Murta
    Ops! My bad! Seems I didn't switch the default project in the solution I created, so I was using stock nuget version by mistake. :)

Something that may just have happened to you, maybe?.. I mean, maybe if you installed the NuGet package to a fresh project in the same solution, it won't download it again if the version and package name is the same. To me, I was using the "Ext.NET.MVC" so on the new package I just used "Ext.NET.MVC5" and it ensured the new package was pulled off local repository.

Anyway, I've just pushed a change in Ext.NET to version the DLL and NuGet package after 4.2.1-current, so it won't conflict with public NuGet packages. Just pull the changes, rebuild, and make sure you check the "enable prerelease" checkbox on your NuGet package manager so the 4.2.1-current version is shown.

So, yes, it worked on the NuGet package locally generated, I'm positive this should have been this version mistake issue.

Using the NuGet packages pulled out from sources.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-works-on-current.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	24905

(side note: the version overall in the project will still read 4.2.0 -- client-side, on readmes... these are changed when a new version is actually released)
    Fabrício Murta
    Awesome, it's working now, thanks Murta
    Hello @banrisulssw!

Glad to know that it worked! But still curious, was it then the NuGet package version conflicting with the published one? You just pulled from github and used the "prerelease" version then?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Apr 11, 2017 at 6:02 PM. Reason: pulled from github, not NuGet!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12