[CLOSED] Note Property causing UI issues

[CLOSED] Note Property causing UI issues

Hi,
    If we add note property to any of the fields, the height of the field increases. If we remove note property, height is normal. Can you please check. For examples plz check:

https://examples4.ext.net/#/Form/Field_Note/Overview/
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Feb 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM.
    Hello @amitpareek!

Please specify what web browser or browsers you are using when reporting issues, this will make our lives easier reproducing the reported issue.

I noticed this only happens on Chrome, and we already have an open issue for this. Please follow this thread, we have an workaround there and also we will post a follow-up on that thread when we fix the issue (or if google chrome reverts whatever they done to make that specific scenario break).

- Bug when displaying Field 3.x and 4.x

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    And just a small feedback, we've adjusted the example so that it does not break on chrome as well as adjusting the form panel dimensions for the different themes.
    Fabrício Murta
    I thought no developer team uses any other browser as their default. Dont tell me you use IE :)
    I will take care next time. Thanks for the solution.
    I am a little agnostic about browsers. I use any and I am lazy enough to change VS's default. Besides, as a framework that should be supported on different browsers, we do not only use IE, but also firefox, chrome, and have a Mac handy with Safari too.

But the most usual browsers used here are, yes, IE and Chrome. I keep them open all the time. No preference, though, just made it a habit to run both. By chance, first one I used to check your issue was IE. This tab I'm using to reply your thread, for instance, is IE.

I'll be marking this thread as closed as we have a proper thread to follow the issue from now on, if you agree.
    Fabrício Murta
    Agree. Let's close it.