[CLOSED] Add field to Multiupload Grid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Fabricio,

well when I select the type from the combobox and then select the files to upload, the 'type' column in the
    UploadGrid is empty, not taking the type value that I selected in the combobox
    Hello! You saying with the example I provided you don't get the result I'm getting in the screenshot below?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61700-001-working_sample.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	24820

I tested this with bot Ext.NET 4.1 stock and latest github snapshot and get the very same result on both. Both IE11 and Chrome 55.0 works the same. If this code sample does not fill the grid panel I suggest you create a clean/empty project, install the NuGet package and check the code again, it must work with current Ext.NET versions.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello Fabricio,
    my mistake, it worked as expected! Thank you very much!
    Is it possible to select the type after its selected? So you select the rows of the files that you want to
    change the type and then change the dropdown menu and updates the type and then you can upload them
    Hello @atroul!

Please, if we are going to change the subject, would you mind opening a new thread?

But yes, you can do this. You should just try with the example you already have and understand it, then I'm sure you will be able to make it work. If you find any problems implementing this, please open a new thread and post the code (as simplified as you can make it). I believe you won't need to open a thread for this at all, but we'll be glad to help if you run into trouble trying this.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12