[CLOSED] Windows 2003 Server - Error Issues 4.1

[CLOSED] Windows 2003 Server - Error Issues 4.1

Hello:
    I'm trying to publish in my Windows 2003 Server Standard 32 bits on IIS 6.0, a simple page, When I go to the URL already published, show this messages on the web:

<#:item selector="headstart" index="20"> <#:item selector="headstart" key="4346d9fea1c34eb7af12edfbb76c5647" index="30" url="/extnet/extnet-init-js/ext.axd?4346d9fea1c34eb7af12edfbb76c5647"> Ext.net.ResourceMgr.init({id:"ResourceManager1",aspForm:"form1",theme:"triton",locale:"es-PE"});Ext.onReady(function(){<#:anchor id="ExtNetOnReadyBegin" /><#:anchor id="init_script" /><#:anchor id="ExtNetOnReadyEnd" />});<#:item selector="headstart" index="10"> <#:item selector="warning" /><#:item selector="viewstate" /><#:inputs ref="init_script" index="-100" /><#:item selector="postback" /><#:item selector="removeblocks" /><#:item selector="removeLeadingEmptyLines" /><#:item selector="removeLeadingEmptyLinesAfterForm" />
    although, when I trying to publish in my Windows 2008 Standar 64 Bits on IIS 7.0, works fine.

Please I need a solution as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm customer. My reference ID 92476061.

Best Regards,
    Jorge
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jan 21, 2017 at 3:06 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello Jorge!

I believe the problem may be related to 32 or 64bit, but the error is actually just as if Ext.NET was not being 'effective' on your server. Maybe DLL permissions on the different server too... We don't see in your logs any permission or denial nor failure loading. I believe you should look at the website's APP Pool logs to check for error messages!..

Hope this helps!

EDIT: please, also double check if your Web.config is making it to the production server that is failing. This behavior suggests some sections like HttpHandler and/or HttpModule are not set up correctly, so maybe the config file is not present on the production server at all -- as usually publishing a project must exclude publishing Web.config due to different configs (like SQL connection strings) must be different between production and development environments -- the Web.config file is probably updated manually once some production-specific setting must change..
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Dec 08, 2016 at 1:07 AM. Reason: Add info about probable missing Web.config
    Hello Jorge!

It's been some time since we replied this thread and you didn't provide us a feedback so far. Do you still need help here? We may close this after 7 business days at least, but you will still be able to post follow ups here as soon as you feel like it.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert