[CLOSED] Printing from TreeGrid

[CLOSED] Printing from TreeGrid

Hi Support,

I see that standard EXT.Net Grid have print functionality but I don't see that in TreeGrid. Can you point me to the right resource to achieve that ?

Thanks
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jan 21, 2017 at 3:08 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello @Fahd!

This is an Ext.NET specific extension for grid panels that was not implemented for tree panels at all. It uses Ext.net.GridPrinter which does not support Tree Panels as parameter.

One of the ways to enable printing of TreePanels would be extending Ext.net.GridPrinter to support tree panels. It does not currently work. It was also not written with tree panels in mind.

The grid panel print functionality itself is limited to some extent. For example, it does not support rowExpander. Giving the forums itself a research maybe the best option is to load the tree grid on a new page and then print the whole page. Expanding nodes (if they are not all expanded by default) would have to be synced as well.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @Fahd!

Been some time since we replied you this inquiry and still no feedback from you. Do you still need help here?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert