[CLOSED] Ext.useShims shows tab loading mask in front of PDFViewer in IE

[CLOSED] Ext.useShims shows tab loading mask in front of PDFViewer in IE

Hello,

I have a problem when loading a tab where its content is something like a PDFViewer, the loading mask that is shown at the beginning of the process won't disappear after the tab has loaded.

See image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IE-Wrong.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	24733

I guess this is caused by the Ext.useShims property since when it is turned off, it works fine.

Now, I'm using the Ext.useShims because of a menu on the upper side of the application that was being shown behind the PDFViewer, so disabling it is not an option.

What can I do to make it disappear?
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Oct 10, 2016 at 8:13 PM.
    Hello!

A container with loaded can't discern when a third party browser extension has loaded, in your case, the PDF, so in fact the loading mask was always there although the PDF viewing extension was above it.

Here is a related thread about this browser limitation. There are several other threads about it if you search the forums. The only solution I can think of would be using a javascript library to actually render the PDF documents to the browser.
    - Window with URL to PDF stuck on "Loading"

The thread below also has a good discussion on the topic:
    - IFrame's Loader "Load" listener is not fired when non-html content is loaded

Well, I hope this helps your in finding a good alternative to this problem you are facing!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello Peter!

It's been some time since we responded your question and you did not provide any feedback. Do you still need help with this issue?
    Fabrício Murta
    As you didn't provide feedback for more than a week now, we're marking this question as closed. Please feel free to post again if/when you have feedback from this issue.
    Fabrício Murta