Ext.Net/ExtJs Licensing quesion

Ext.Net/ExtJs Licensing quesion

Hello:

If we purchase an Ext.Net 5 users license (price $4,999), is it possible to get an additional paid premium license for ExtJs for 1 user that includes the Sencha Architect? Or are they totally different products? I keep thinking that you guys have a special relationship with Sencha but I might be wrong.

Thanks
    Last edited by bogc; Aug 11, 2016 at 9:49 PM.
    Unfortunately Sencha prices their products completely separately from Ext.NET. There are no package deals for Ext.NET that include Sencha Architect.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Related to this post http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...727#post279727
    My team is also working with Sencha CMD doing a custom theme. That program generates a css with a watermark in all panels with some text like "ExtJS trial". That means that we cannot delete that watermark from the css with extnet license?
    I believe the trial is ExtJs not Sencha CMD (and seems CMD is free) and we should be able to erase that trial message with your license.
    We are going to buy extnet license soon and this point is very important for our develop so we appreciate your prompt response.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by VilcheS; Aug 18, 2016 at 9:23 PM.
    Look back at the thread you pointed. Unlike here with Architect, I believe there are good news for you!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert