[CLOSED] AutoFitErrors="false" for all FormPanels in a page ?

[CLOSED] AutoFitErrors="false" for all FormPanels in a page ?

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to assign a global default parameter for all FormPanels in a page.

ext:FormPanel ID="FormTest" runat="server" Frame="true" MonitorValid="true">          
            <Defaults>
                  <ext:Parameter Name="AllowBlank" Value="false" Mode="Raw" />
                  <ext:Parameter Name="msgTarget" Value="side" Mode="Value" />
                  <ext:Parameter Name="AutoFitErrors" Value="false" Mode="Raw" />
            </Defaults>
    Just as you can do with a normal Form, using the "Defaults" tag, but for all the page...

Is that somehow possible?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Sep 17, 2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello Peter!

All components supports this <Default> block, and its scope applies to whichever components are enclosed by it.

For example, if your page is enclosed in a <ext:ViewPort />, you can define the defaults there as you shown in your code snippet, and they should apply for anything inside the viewport.

If you don't use a viewport to enclose all components in the page though, I can suggest you to wrap the page in a <ext:container />, provided for some reason using the viewport is undesired for you (for example if you have the viewport on a master page and don't want the defaults everywhere on the website).

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello!

We didn't hear back from you for some days now. Did the above help you at all?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert