BADRESPONSE: expected expression, got '<'

BADRESPONSE: expected expression, got '<'

Hello , I'm started in ext , I created a new screen and appeared this error when I call a DirectEvent : BADRESPONSE : expected expression , got ' <' . How to solve ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erro.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	24661
    Hello @AlbertoRocha!

Sorry but with the amount of information you provided that's really clueless for us to give you a good feedback -- if any.

If you provide a simplified code sample demonstrating how to reproduce the issue, it is most likely we would be able to help you out.

The code sample you provide should include only the minimum amount of code required to reproduce the issue. Code unrelated to the issue is to be removed. Anyone should be able to copy + paste your sample into a local Visual Studio test project and run without having to make modifications.

Tips for creating simplified code samples

If Exceptions or syntax errors are thrown when testing your code sample, we'll let you know so you can revise your original sample. Then we'll review again with the updated sample.

When posting your code samples in the forums, please paste that sample within [CODE] tags. The [CODE] tags will add formatting and syntax highlighting to your sample.

The following two forum posts provide many excellent tips for posting in the forums:

1. More Information Required
    2. Forum Guidelines
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert