[FIXED] [#1338] [4.1.0] Gridpanel with Remote Filter issue (List Filter and Boolean Filter)

[FIXED] [#1338] [4.1.0] Gridpanel with Remote Filter issue (List Filter and Boolean Filter)

If the RemoteFilter Enabled, the following error message appear

You can try the example:

https://examples3.ext.net/#/GridPane...ilters_Remote/
    Hello! Thanks for the report! The error happens on both 3.3.0 and 4.1.0 examples explorer!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello there!

We just fixed Ext.NET regarding this issue. The issue is #1338, and it affected 4.x series (currently at 4.1.0) as well.

As the examples explorer will only see the fix in the next public release of Ext.NET, a temporary fix was applied there (for both 3.x and 4.x versions of Examples Explorer!) and we'll remove it as soon as the respective version has another public release out!

Thank you again for reporting the issue!

By the way, I couldn't reproduce any error with ListFilter on the example you pointed. Can you detail the steps to reproduce the issue with ListFilter in a new forum thread? We fixed above just the Boolean (yes/no) filter.
    Fabrício Murta

Hello Fabricio

Thanks for quick reply and your support,

I test the Boolean filter it is working without any error message but if the value selected = No, all data will display!

Regarding the List Filter, If you select any value, the data will keep refresh (Loop request).

You can try it by open the same example: https://examples3.ext.net/#/GridPane...ilters_Remote/
    Hello!

For some reason the example with temp fix didn't make it to examples3.ext.net. We are investigating the reason that was missed.

But the issue has been fixed in latest version 3 SVN, revision 6793 and no workaround would be necessary if you are running from latest SVN version.

The sample you pointed is working in v4 examples (https://examples4.ext.net/#/GridPane...ilters_Remote/). It was the same temporary fix applied to the version 3 examples (that didn't make it live -- we are investigating why). This fix will be removed on the next public release of Ext.NET, as stated before.
    Fabrício Murta
    Dear Fabricio,

I tried the same sample code and my own code using revision 6793 from SVN, but still both issues not solved correctly.

Boolean Filter : When you select No, all data displayed.

List Filter : If you select any value, Grid Data keep loading every second.
    Hello! Well, you are right, somehow I skipped that problem in v3 because these bugs have been fixed on Ext.NET 4.1.

They are likely fixed on our next iteration on Ext.NET 3, so I'll provide you just the overrides needed to make it work for now.

This will fix you the boolean column ignoring the value 'no':
            Ext.define("Ext.data.proxy.Server", {
                override: "Ext.data.proxy.Server",
                encodeFilters: function (filters) {
                    var out = [],
                        length = filters.length,
                        i, filter;
                    for (i = 0; i < length; i++) {
                        filter = filters[i];

if (filter.getProperty() && filter.getValue() !== undefined && filter.getValue() != null) {
                            out.push(filter.serialize());
                        }
                    }
                    return this.applyEncoding(out);
                }
            });
    As for the ListFilter issue, we'll need more time as it is a much much bigger trouble, unfortunately. If you really need the feature, please open a new thread requesting it and we'll handle it. Two issues in the same thread is confusing for all us.

Hope you understand!
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello Fabricio,

I will try the above workaround solution and update you.

About the second issue, i create new thread:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...947#post278947

Thank you,
    Hello,

The Boolean Filter is working correctly after applying the workaround fix

Thanks