Checkout style progress bar in Ext.Net

Checkout style progress bar in Ext.Net

Hi,

Is there a progress bar in Ext.Net which shows tick marks for completed steps and cross marks for yet to be completed steps?

Thanks
    Hello @sgk! And welcome to Ext.NET forums!

The answer is no -- and yes!.. We have a progressBar component that allows it to be customized to your look & feel and, although I'm not really sure what you see when you write "tick marks for completed steps and cross marks for yet to be completed steps" but as far as it can be styled, that's pretty much possible!..

Look at our progress bar example (with source) here: Miscellaneous > Progress Bar > Client Side Update
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Thanks for your reply FabrÃ*cio Murta

What I am looking for is a checkout progress bar. There are plenty of samples available on the internet using HTML, CSS, js/jQuery but I am wondering if anything similar is available in Ext.Net.
    Hello @sgk!

Can you share an actual checkout progress bar example to clarify? Or else I may just be giving more wrong guesses. A link or screenshots should do.

Sorry if the question sounds dumb, but I could google it and conclude something that's still not what you're talking about, so let's make it clearer so I can provide you a better reply, right? :)
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello!

Okay, this is clear now, we unfortunately do not have such a component in Ext.NET, sorry.
    Fabrício Murta