Changing the themes in the ext.net examples doesn't seem to change the top tabs

Changing the themes in the ext.net examples doesn't seem to change the top tabs

I am using FF and when I change the themes by using the dropdown menu displayed by clicking on the cog icon (top let corner of the tree menu) the theme changes are effective only in the selected page, not the entire examples app. Is it done like this on purpose? In version 2.5 it changes the top tabs as well.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ext.net.themes.PNG 
Views:	84 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	24565
    Last edited by bogc; Apr 18, 2016 at 7:10 AM.
    Hello @bogc!

This is the current and expected design behavior. We styled the outer shell of the examples and didn't want switching themes to reload the whole page. In return, now it just refreshes the inner tabs, which made it much quicker and only the examples are styled like the chosen theme.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    I understand, but I have to say that it is confusing. For a moment I thought changing the theme didn't work because of slight changes in the UI, i.e. in the current page I had opened the change was not obvious.

Personally I wouldn't mind the page reloading aspect of it - it makes sense IMO to reload the entire main page if I change the UI theme. This way you get a consistent UI. If you want to compare different pages you can open multiple browser windows and compare the UI side by side.

Thanks
    Last edited by bogc; Apr 18, 2016 at 6:41 PM.