Chart columseries Stacked

Chart columseries Stacked

Hello everyone!

I have a stack chart with four values, and i want put the sum of those values on the top of the column bar, for example:
    if i have four different status (1,2,3,4) and the values are 1: 20, 2:12, 3:32, 4:10. I want put 74 on the top of the column bar.

Kind Regards!
    Hello @adan!

You can just make anoter "column" on the response with the chart values with the sum calculated in it. Wouldn't that be enough? Did you expect some sort of different behavior?

Well, if you rely on this approach, you'd have more server-side and C# (strongly typed) control over what happens. If you need that by client side, there would be requirements for more javascript-specific code that could be harder to be debugged, that's why I came up with this suggestion!

I hope it is acceptable!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @Fabricio

Know i have other column with the total, but the problem is the char increase a lot, maybe a solution can be if i can set the height for the total column. Do you know if that is possible?

Kind Regards!
    Hello @adan!

You probably want to scale it? I.e. use a different axis to show its results, so as total is much greater than other columns, you get a different scale on right corresponding to it.

Pretty much what happens in this example: Line chart with multiple axes.

So, does this help?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert