[CLOSED] Javascript intellisense for extjs

[CLOSED] Javascript intellisense for extjs

I am using Ext.Net.Mvc 4.0 Prerelease and the .Net Framework V4.6.1.

I am assuming the extjs javascript library is embedded as a resource in the Ext.Net.dll. Is there any way to get extjs javascript intellisense in my own javascript files or in mvc views...similar to adding a reference at the top of my javascript file, something like...

/// <reference path="Library.js" />
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Mar 22, 2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello @edip!

Having a premium subscription to Ext.NET 4 you have full access to the source code so you can get the files off sources. Basically what you need is the ext-all-debug.js and extnet-all-debug.js. They are under src/Build/Ext.Net/extjs and src/Build/Ext.Net/extnet directories, respectively. There's also extnet-ux-debug.js under src/Build/Ext.Net/ux.

Alternatively, or if you don't have access to the source code at all, you can just extract the code using VS or browser debugging tools. Just look for the open resources and you should find the contents easily. To get the -debug versions you should have ScriptMode="Debug" set in your ext:ResourceManager.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello,
    What is the full link to the source files download?

Thanks.
    Hello @edip!

Ext.NET 4 premium subscribers should have access to the github repository with full source code (including the ability to download a zipped copy of the sources).

If you already have a premium subscription to Ext.NET 4, you should soon be receiving instructions on how to access the sources repository.

If you have a subscription and did not receive the needed information yet, we might have be fixing something before contacting you as this is the first version we are using GitHub as the source control system. You may further inquiry about this sending us an email at hello@ext.net.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert