[CLOSED] Ext.net.Calendar control scrolling gesture not working on touch devices

[CLOSED] Ext.net.Calendar control scrolling gesture not working on touch devices

Hello,

we just experienced an issue on the Calendar control on touch devices where the touch gesture to scroll the calendar content (eg. on day view) does not work.

It worked fine on Ext.Net 2.0 version.

You can reproduce the issue on your examples too:
    https://examples3.ext.net/#/Calendar/Overview/Basic/
    https://examples2.ext.net/#/Calendar/Overview/Basic/

Thank you!
    Cheers
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Mar 10, 2016 at 4:49 PM. Reason: There's another thread reporting this issue, please follow it from now on! Thanks for supporting the bug report!
    Hello @adrianot!

Are your issues with calendar similar to what is reported on Calendar scroll problems with touch screen?
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hi Fabricio,
    yes you're right it's the same issue, ... is there any solution yet?

Without being able to scroll the calendar control is unusable on touch devices... :(

Thank you very much,
    Sorry, that's bad news but we still don't have a solution on that.

There are some issues on refactoring the whole events listening structure that changed on recent ExtJS versions it seems, and we couldn't really take a good crack on it yet to have it fixed.

Now that you confirmed it is the same issue, I am going to mention this thread on the github issue #840.
    Fabrício Murta
    Hello,

I am marking this thread as closed as we already have another thread reporting this issue, so please either follow the github issue linked on my last post or follow the first reporting forum thread on Calendar scroll problems with touch screen.

Thanks for understanding!
    Fabrício Murta