[CLOSED] Compatability with ExtJS 6

[CLOSED] Compatability with ExtJS 6

Hello
    We are thinking of purchasing Ext.NEt, there is one problem hovewer
    our application is actually consisted of couple of independent modules, means modules build by various teams in various server language
    So far we have ExtJS 6 as common environment

Is there any guarantage that if we change that to Ext.NET, the application written and tested for ExtJS 6 will still work?
    I understand that vice versa it would hardly work 9ExtJS 6 page cannot correctly host scripts from Ext.NET app)

Thanks
    Zdenek
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Mar 03, 2016 at 2:14 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    I'm not sure I 100% understand the question. Ext.NET 4 includes Ext JS 6.

If you have some existing pure Ext JS 6 JavaScript functionality, there shouldn't be a problem integrating that with Ext.NET. Of course, that's tough to say for sure without knowing exactly your use-case and maybe a sample.

Feel free to post a scenario here in the forums and we'll try our best to assist.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Ok - simply imagine application written using ExtJs 6 tested and working nicelly

now we take Ext.NET 4 application, create some functionality and using server reverse proxy we include ExtJS app scripts into Ext.NET app, somehow manage to get server calls working ( again using proxy) and the question is - can we expect that ExtJS app will work?
    I know that ExtNet always using Extjs ( right now "6.0.1.250" version) - but is that really same ExtJs? and you have just added some additional stuff?
    or is there something working differently?

Thanks
    can we expect that ExtJS app will work?
    I would expect yes. Theoretically shouldn't be a problem.

I know that ExtNet always using Extjs ( right now "6.0.1.250" version) - but is that really same ExtJs?
    The Ext JS included with Ext.NET is Ext JS, not an edited version. It is the exact same commercial version available directly from Sencha.

and you have just added some additional stuff?
    Yes, we have added many bug fixes and new components. These are available in extnet-all.js.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder