[CLOSED] TabPanel or menu with bootstrap navbar functionality

[CLOSED] TabPanel or menu with bootstrap navbar functionality

Hi,

I'm starting up a new webapp that links to a seperate webapi for getting data, images and maps. User has to login via the webapp to the webapi.
    When starting up a new project in VS2015 a frontend with a bootstrap navbar is generated. I like this type of navbar because it switches to a dropdown menu when the browser is reduced to a size of a mobile Phone. So also when using the webapp on a tablet or mobile Phone the is a dropdown menu.
    Is this functionality also possible with the tabpanel or menupanel from Ext.net?
    Advantage of Ext.net is that i't is much more easy to change the contents of a tabpanel than changing navbar contents in bootstrap.

Hans Wapenaar
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Mar 02, 2016 at 3:12 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello @HansWapenaar!

Closest to this using tab panel I believe would be: Scrollable Tabs with TabScrollerMenu Plugin

Maybe a nicer approach can be achieved with this: Toolbar - Overflow Menu. It is very responsive and dynamic.

In addition to this, there's also the responsive concept showcased in Responsive Design example.

I hope one or more of those alternatives fulfill your requirement on your page!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert