[CLOSED] How to setup onReadData parameter from codebehind in VB.NET

[CLOSED] How to setup onReadData parameter from codebehind in VB.NET

Hello

My problem is hard to explain.

We have created an interface that allows to create grid structure into a database.

this database will be used through a dll in all others tools that used ext.net, so it will allow us to quickly create grid and use them in any applications that need it without creating any markup.

All works fine and our grid are well created but now, we are facing problem with pagin grids.

I think it is mandatory to use a page proxy for such a grid because through an ajax proxy I get only first page and I was'nt able to scroll through pages

but using a pageproxy meeans we need to use onReadData event, but we don't know hot to set it up.
    We can't set up in the grid creations because we need a delegate and this delegate is not accessible into the dll

and in the component loader we don't find hot to attach the delegate to the grid's store.

Due to our architecture, I will not be able to fulfil a working example as you will need database tha contains the grid.
    Last edited by Daniil; Dec 14, 2015 at 5:52 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @feanor91,

Due to our architecture, I will not be able to fulfil a working example as you will need database tha contains the grid.
    The database can be replaced with a set of dummy static data for the sake of testing. Though, maybe, a test case won't be required.

and in the component loader we don't find hot to attach the delegate to the grid's store.
    As far as I can understand you render GridPanels dynamically. In this case OnReadData is not a way to go, because it is a regular DirectEvent that requires a Store instance on server. That would overcomplicate the architecture and, actually, would be quite difficult to implement.

I think it is mandatory to use a page proxy for such a grid because through an ajax proxy I get only first page and I was'nt able to scroll through pages
    Fortunately, PageProxy is not required for paging. AjaxProxy is okay for that as well. For example:
    https://examples3.ext.net/#/GridPane...orting/Handler

Okay, let's try to determine the problem with paging without a full test case.

Please post the Store's definition and the server side handler that manages a load request. Also please post a response from that server side handler.
    Hi Danill

Thanks a lot you give me the solution by reafing at the example.

I simply add the use of a Paging object serialzed throughout the response object in the code that return the data.