[CLOSED] Form validation on Page_Load

[CLOSED] Form validation on Page_Load

When I open my profile window on my desktop, the validation is being fired putting a red line in all my text boxes. I searched the forum and this issue is being resolved as a bug fix, but I still have the problem. I've tried using all methods (clear, clearinvalid, reset, setrawvalue, setvalue) but still the red line won't disappear. I even found out that SetRawValue reproduces a JS error since the window isn't shown yet (and clearing the form occurs in Page_Load). Any ideas?

RE: [CLOSED] Form validation on Page_Load

The fact that some of the controls aren't accessible at page load is giving me a head ache. Is there something I can do to render the entire desktop before Page_Load?

Hi,

I can't say anything concrete without example. May be you have FormPanel with MonitorValid="true" property (which poll valid state of the controls)

What error the SetRawValue function reproduces?

"Is there something I can do to render the entire desktop before Page_Load?"
    Page_Load is server side event but rendering all coolite controls performs on client side only (after generating page code and send it back to the client)

"The fact that some of the controls aren't accessible at page load is giving me a head ache. "
    Please provide more details

I'm going to assume one of Vladimirs suggestions above has helped solve the problem and I'm marking this thread as [CLOSED].

If this issue is still and issue, please feel free at any time in the future to post a code sample demonstrating how to reproduce the issue and we'll re-open the issue. :)

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder