Gridview avoide messagebox : You have uncommitted changes. Are you sure you want to reload data?

Gridview avoide messagebox : You have uncommitted changes. Are you sure you want to reload data?

Hi Geoffrey ,

I have a Gridview with some CheckBox columns.
    I am binding data to the grid.
    Now i unchecked some checkboxes in gird.Then i clicked on Paging Next Button to moce to next page, Then I am getting following messge.
    "You have uncommitted changes. Are you sure you want to reload data?"
    Can we avoide this alert box.

Actually My requirement is Like...

I need to select checkbox columns from pages in grid.After selecting all pages i need to save
    all records.But here becouse of alert i am not able to move to next page.

Please suggest for this.

Thanks ,
    Satya

RE: Gridview avoide messagebox : You have uncommitted changes. Are you sure you want to reload data?

Hi,

Set WarningOnDirty="false" for the store

RE: Gridview avoide messagebox : You have uncommitted changes. Are you sure you want to reload data?

Hi Geoffrey ,

With WarningOnDirty="false" properity we can avoide that alert box.But it is rollback changes what we done in previous pages.

Ex: my grid have no.of employees now i need to apply CRUD permissions by sececting check columns.So if i have 100 employees in grid i need to check checkboxes for all emplyees.
    and save those CRUD rules.
    So Here my problem is while moving one page to another page the selections of checkboxes what we done are rollbaked.

Please give sugession.

Thanks for your reply,
    satya

Hi,

Do you use any proxy? If yes then data retrieve is remotly for each page therefore you should save the current page before click Next button

Hi,
    I am not using prox ,becouse I need client side paging.
    So is there any way to get selected (check box selection model)
    records of all pages while saving.

thanks,
    satya

I have added a combo on the statusbar to change number of rows currently displayed per page
    If I need to change a large number of records I just change the pagesize from eg 50 to 500 rows per page

Not what you asked for and it is a "hack" but I hope it can help :)

rgds

Hi,

If you use local paging then you should define ReaderID for store's reader. It is enough to persist selection over grid's pages

https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPanel/Plugins/Selection_Memory/