[CLOSED] LicenseKey gets altered on production server

[CLOSED] LicenseKey gets altered on production server

My license key, whether set in the web.config or in the global.asax file is getting modified on the production server and the site comes up as "unlicensed".

I have tested outputting the ResourceManager.Licensekey to the source html and the first half of the key is different from the one I set although the second half of it remain the same...

I have searched through my source code to check it wasn't being set differently elsewhere but it isn't.

What could be going wrong?

Using version 3.2.1 from nuget, hosting on Azure websites.

I have emailed support@ext.net a few times but no answer as yet.
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 25, 2015 at 4:13 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Setting the license key explicitly in the ResourceManager works, obviously not ideal.
    Hi @Justin_Wignall,

I have tested outputting the ResourceManager.Licensekey to the source html and the first half of the key is different from the one I set although the second half of it remain the same...
    Please clarify does the same happen on the development server - say, IIS Express?

I have searched through my source code to check it wasn't being set differently elsewhere but it isn't.
    I would also recommend to set breakpoints in the LicenseKey getter and setter. Maybe, it could clarify something.

What could be going wrong?
    I don't quite have any ideas. Let's first try to gather as much information as we can.
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM.