[CLOSED] I need urgent help with TabPanel appearance issue

[CLOSED] I need urgent help with TabPanel appearance issue

Hi, I have an important demo of our software on Friday and I need your urgent help to get rid of an ugly UI problem (ext.net version 2.5.2).

I have two problems:

1) I'm using MarginSpec on TabConfig in order to move tabs a bit down so that I have enough space for the badges. See picture below.

The problem is that there is a line which doesn't move down (I marked it in the picture below). I tried many things and couldn't get it to go away or move down.
    Name:  TabPanelProblem.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  14.2 KB

TabPanel -

<ext:TabPanel ID="ScreenerTabs" runat="server" AnchorHorizontal="100%" ActiveIndex="0" Border="false" header="false" plain="true" DeferredRender="true" LayoutOnTabChange="true" MarginSpec="0 10 0 10" Layout="AnchorLayout">
      <Defaults>
         <ext:Parameter Name="labelWidth" Value="150" Mode="Raw" />
         <ext:Parameter Name="margin" Value="10 15 0 0" Mode="Value" />
      </Defaults>
    TabConfig -

<TabConfig runat="server" MarginSpec="10 15 0 0" Width="85">
      <Plugins>
        <ext:Badge id="bdgTabOrigRating" IDMode="Explicit" runat="server" UI="Primary" Scale="Small" Text=" " Visible="true" RenderToBody="false" HideEmpty="true" />
      </Plugins>
    </TabConfig>
    The second problem -

2) The second problem is that I want badges to not show when value is empty, I tried so many things. Badge disappears and won't show at all when value is an empty string. I tried using HideEmpty="true". I tried using Visible. It doesn't work.

Please send me an answer first thing tomorrow morning please.
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 02, 2015 at 2:23 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello @Ariel,

The problem is that there is a line which doesn't move down (I marked it in the picture below).
    I could not reproduce it. Please post a full test case to copy, paste and run.

2) The second problem is that I want badges to not show when value is empty, I tried so many things. Badge disappears and won't show at all when value is an empty string. I tried using HideEmpty="true". I tried using Visible. It doesn't work.
    At first attempts I could not reproduce it either. Anyways, it is an individual issue. Please start a new forum thread with a test case to reproduce.

Please send me an answer first thing tomorrow morning please.
    Please post standalone test cases in such situations. It is the best chance to get a solution in time. Currently, I am trying to reproduce it rather investigating a solution. I will continue looking how to reproduce it, but it would be best if you provide samples to reproduce and I will start investigating right away.
    We could not reproduce the issues so far. So, we'll wait test case from you.