[CLOSED] How to reset a multi combo.

[CLOSED] How to reset a multi combo.

Hi,

I have a multi combo like below:

<ext:MultiCombo ID="mlcmbWaterlineFunded" runat="server" LabelAlign="Left"
                                                                                                DisplayField="Name"
                                                                                                Resizable="false" Width="150">
                                                                                                <Items>
                                                                                                    <ext:ListItem Text="Above" Value="1" />
                                                                                                    <ext:ListItem Text="Below" Value="2" />
                                                                                                    <ext:ListItem Text="Closed" Value="3" />
                                                                                                </Items>
                                                                                                <SelectedItems>
                                                                                                    <ext:ListItem Text="Above" Value="1" />
                                                                                                </SelectedItems>                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                            </ext:MultiCombo>
    I have a reset button, on click of which I want the multi combo to be reset to value =1. How do I achieve that.

I tried all the below codes with no luck:

mlcmbWaterlineFunded.ResetOriginalValue();

mlcmbWaterlineFunded.Reset();

mlcmbWaterlineFunded.Clear();

mlcmbWaterlineFunded.ClearValue();

mlcmbWaterlineFunded.SelectedItem.Value = "1";
                mlcmbWaterlineFunded.UpdateSelectedItems();
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 04, 2015 at 5:10 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi @arjunrvasisht,

This appears to be working for me.
    mlcmbWaterlineFunded.Reset();
    Please clarify what Ext.NET version you are using. Also a full test case is appreciated.