Force GridPanel to resize the parent panel that contains it.

Force GridPanel to resize the parent panel that contains it.

Hi, I am brand new to ext.Net so please forgive my ignorance if I ask something that somewhere this is explained better.

At my new job I inherited a bug that if you load a Grid Panel the first time it will auto size the height correctly.

If I then reload the grid with a selection with only 0 selections the height is correct.

If I then load the grid with data that contains many rows the panel that contains is still sized to the null size.

Is there an AutoSize method or someway to tell the grid and the panel that contains it to fill or resize?

Here is the Panel that contains the grid and the grid.

<ext:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" Title="Contacts" StyleSpec="text-align:Left" Collapsible="true" Collapsed="true" Cls="my-panel" Width="910px"><Body>
       <ext:GridPanel id="gpContacts" runat="server" StoreID="storeContacts"   Cls="my-grid">
    All the resfresh method does is a execute a stored proc and data bind the grid, do I have to manually set a height after the data binding?

Thank you
    Hi @Corby,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

To help you I would need a test case to reproduce the issue locally.

The description is helpful, but, unfortunately, I cannot come up with a solution or recommendation basing on that.