Ext.net Desktop and Mobile application

Ext.net Desktop and Mobile application

Hello,
    Is there any way to create an EXT.net application that works on desktop, mobiles and tablets. Is there any libraries or CSS classes to be added?
    I created an application without adding anything and tested it on mobile but I have a sizing problem; the application is not updating the sizes automatically and windows positions plus on mobile there are some tabs in a tabpanel that are not shown completely.
    Hi @bobzz,

Is there any way to create an EXT.net application that works on desktop, mobiles and tablets.
    I think there is, but it might be very challenging since those platforms are very different. ExtJS and Ext.NET are doing their best to ease that process for the developer, but, certainly, issues are possible.

Is there any libraries or CSS classes to be added?
    Not quite. At least, I am not aware of. Everything that is done on the matter should be included already.

I created an application without adding anything and tested it on mobile but I have a sizing problem; the application is not updating the sizes automatically and windows positions plus on mobile there are some tabs in a tabpanel that are not shown completely.
    Probably, there is the only way to deal with that - investigate each issue individually.